Each April in Leavenworth we say ‘auf Wiedersehen’ to winter with a month-long celebration called Spring Sensations! All April Leavenworth’s finest shops, lodging and restaurants feature culinary specials with a ‘pear’ticular focus—after all, Leavenworth is the largest grower of organic pears in the USA!
The foodie fun kicks off April 5th-6th with Taste Leavenworth - a 'culinary crawl' through town where $25 (pre-sale; $30 day of) buys your passport to tasty town, packed with over $100 of juciy coupons redeemable for free delectible delights throughout Leavenworth including:
- A bag of pear glazed almonds from Almond Blossom!
- English stilton bleu cheese at The Cheesemonger's Shop!
- Pear-shaped gingerbread cookies from The Gingerbread Factory!
- A refreshing pear salad from The Oil & Vinegar Cellar!
- Poached pears in Amarone from Visconti's!
- AND MUCH MORE! See full list at right.
There's even a Taste Leavenworth coupon book for kiddos ($5)!
To ensure you enjoy your delicious stroll through town, we'll have live music in the Front Street Gazebo, featuring Beth Whitney, Recycled Percussion, and Brian Blair!
To purchase your Taste Leavenworth tickets, click here or call the Leavenworth Chamber of Commerce at (509) 548-5807. Adult tickets are $25 pre-sale or $30 day-of, and kid's coupon books are $5 regardless.